I made this with Almond Milk and it was amazing, brings a nutty taste to it. plus make it in a bowl to reduce overflow.
- 3 Tablespoons Plain White Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Oil (or melted butter)
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Hot Water
- In a small bowl add the flour, sugar, 1st measure of cocoa powder and baking powder and stir well.
- Add to this the milk, oil and vanilla essence and and mix until fully combined
- Pour into a microwave proof oversized mug or dessert bowl (it will rise during baking)
- Sprinkle over the brown sugar and second measure of cocoa powder
- Carefully pour over the hot water
- Cook in the microwave for 1 and a 1/2 minutes, remove carefully once cooked
- Serve warm with ice cream, cream, custard or a delicious dessert sauce!